Friday, April 16, 2010

Editor's multitasking is name of the game

At the risk of embarrassing our features editor, Jana Morreale, I thought I'd share the email she just shot me. It's great insight into how everyone in the Herald's newsroom is multitasking in this multimedia world.
Don’t know if you saw it, but I managed to take pictures and shoot video of the film festival party on Wednesday (www.bradenton.com/filmfestival). Then I figured out how to download the video onto my computer and post it to our website. Not that I’m patting myself on the back or anything :)
The video is 29 seconds of fun flashes of color. (Full confession from Jana on how she became a videographer: She hit the wrong button on her new camera. We love it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Multitasking is a fallacy. Regardless what anyone says, you can only do one thing at a time otherwise nothing would get done.